Accreditation Survey Templates
Not only are surveys one of the best ways to listen to parent and teacher feedback, but they're also a useful tool in preparing for accreditation and your Self Study.
For your convenience, Beehively has prepared several survey templates to help collect data for accreditation. Please see below for step by step instructions as well as links to the survey templates. When you make a copy of a template, be sure to retitle your copy. We suggest using your school's name in the title.
- Log in to or create your Insightify.com account
- Click on one of the below survey templates and the survey will open in a new window. (Remember: You will need to be logged in to your Insightify account.)
- Click "Copy Survey" in the bottom left corner.
- Click on "Home" in the upper left corner. The copied survey should now be there.
- Click on the survey to customize it for your school. We suggest retitling the survey to include your school's name.
- Once you're satisfied with your customized survey, click "Go-Live Settings" in the bottom left corner. Select when you want your survey to open and when you want it to close.
- When you're ready to check your results, log in to your Insightify account and click on the survey. Click on "View Results" at the top.
Catholic Identity Ongoing Review Templates
Improving Student Learning Survey Templates
If you need help with Insightify (creating an account, using your account, finding a template, using a template), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help with the accreditation process, please contact Gail Sherman at email@example.com.